Détails sur le produit:
Conditions de paiement et expédition:
|Nom:||hangar de parking||Matériau:||Fer|
|ignifuge ::||DIN 4102 B1||Durée de vie:||Sur 20 ans|
|La température laissée ::||-30 degré Celsius du degré Celsius~+70||Couleur de tissu de toit:||coloré|
|Tissu de toit:||PVC 950gsm|
Cheap Price Car Parking Tent,Garages tent, Canopies & Carports tent for sale
The PVDF membrane material has a stable shape and is a constructional membrane material that can bear certain loads. It’s well known as “6th constructional material” following brick, stone, concrete, steel and wood. It has a flexible texture and rich shapes, thoroughly breaking through the limitation of shape and span. It’s a soft sculpture that a designer fully reflects a creative space full of personal charm.
The PVDF membrane material is one of membrane materials in commonest use in the world membrane structural building and has the following advantages:
1. The PVDF membrane material has a highly strong mechanical performance.
2.The PVDF membrane material has an excellent optical performance.
3.The PVDF membrane material has a superior acoustic performance.
4.The PVDF membrane material has a superior fireproof performance.
5.The PVDFmembrane material has a sound insulation performance.
6.The PVDF membrane material has an independent self cleaning performance.
1. Commercial facilities: store/mall/shopping center, recreation center/hotel/restaurant/shop door head (overhangs), etc
2. Cultural facilities, exhibition center/the theater/show/conference/museum/aquarium/botanical garden, etc
3. Sports facilities: the stadium/the stadium/tennis court, swimming pool / fitness center, golf courses and other training center
4. Traffic facilities: the airport/train station/bus station/bus station/terminal/parking/overpass nest/stations/toll station, etc
5. Attractions: building entrance logo/trademark sketch/square/residential area landscape/pedestrian street/membrane roof construction, etc
6. Industrial facilities: factory/warehouse/sewage treatment center/logistics/research/greenhouse